1. June 1986: Shijiazhuang Capt Power Transmission Co. Ltd (CAPT for short) was established and focused on manufacturing and machining sprockets, pulleys, bushings and various other mechanical power transmission products;
2. August 1993: Expanded its manufacturing capacity and was capable of producing, machining, retailing, importing and exporting sprockets, gears, pulleys, bushings, locks, actuators, couplings and other power transmission components.
3. June 1994: Established “Tianjin Golden Elephant Power Transmission Machinery Co. Ltd.” in Tianjin Tanggu Economic Development Zone focusing on precision casting products.
4. December 1996: Led the power transmission industry in passing its first ISO9001: 1994 quality management system certification via the Vouching Technical Inspect Ltd. (VTI).
5. July 1999: “CAPT-USA, Inc.” was established in Los Angeles, California and became the North American representative company that is responsible for importing, exporting, purchasing and retailing of products across the United States and Canada.
6. July 2002: Became the first among Chinese power transmission manufacturers which successfully passed its ISO9001: 2000 QC certification via the United Kingdom’s Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA). It remains to be the only one in its industry to be certified by the LRQA in China even today.
7. August 2005: “NSPT-USA, Inc.” was established in Los Angeles, California and became the North and South American distributor, responsible for inventory management and distribution across the United States, Canada and countries in Central and South America.
8. January 2006: Successfully passed the ISO/TS16949: 2002 automotive quality management system certificate via the United Kingdom’s Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA).
9. August 2006: “Tianjin Golden Elephant Power Transmission Machinery Co. Ltd.” invested 56 million RMB in equipment, bringing in the American Hunter Casting and a fully automated production line, along with various advanced melting equipment. The annual capacity increased to 20,000 tons of 50kg or less precision cast components.
10. April 2008: With additional investment of 36 million RMB, “Shijiazhuang CAPT Power Transmission Machinery Co. Ltd.” is to add focus on sales of casting products, forged products and various other mechanical components.
11. October 2012: “Tianjin Golden Elephant Power Transmission Machinery Co. Ltd.” Was renamed to be “Tianjin Capt Power Transmission Co. Ltd.”
12. January 2013: The main production facility of “Shijiazhuang Capt Power Transmission Co. Ltd.” was relocated from Shijiazhuang urban district to Gaocheng Economic and Technological Development District.
13. August 2013: “Shijiazhuang Capt Power Transmission Co. Ltd.” successfully accomplished its ISO9001: 2008 and ISO/TS16949 QC certification in new facility;
14. March 2014: “Shijiazhuang Capt Power Transmission Co. Ltd.” announced to invest 107 million RMB to establish “Tsubaki-CAPT Power Transmission Machinery (Shijiazhuang) Co. Ltd.” as a spin off to specialize in producing precision steel mechanical transmission products named
15. August 2014: “Shijiazhuang Capt Power Transmission Co. Ltd.” formed a joint venture with the global leader in Chain Power Transmission “Tsubakimoto Chain Group” (TC for short) via share transferring to form “Tsubaki-CAPT Power Transmission Machinery (Shijiazhuang) Co. Ltd.” (TCP for short), with emphasis on producing, retailing, importing and exporting precision steel mechanical power transmission pro移动版ducts.
Company contact hotline
West of Water Factory, New Area, Gao Cheng District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, P.R. China